Do Not Sell My Information
For California Residents – California Consumer Privacy Act
Beginning January 1, 2020 verified California Residents may request the following:
- Information Collection Practices – You may request to receive the categories of information we collected about you, the sources and uses of that information and how it was shared in the last 12 months.
- Information Sharing Practices – You may request to receive the categories of information we collected about you that we shared for a business purpose and the categories of information we shared and the recipients of that information in instances where we received value for the exchange of the information.
- Specific Information Collected – You may request to receive the specific pieces of information we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
Information and Account Deletion – Where requested and where appropriate, we will delete (and ask our service providers to delete) to the extent practicable information about you but we will not delete your account with us or the information in your account. If you wish to delete your account, please email customer service. California law permits us to retain certain information and not to delete it under certain circumstances.
- By way of example, we are not required to comply with a request to delete information if the information is necessary for us to complete a transaction for you or otherwise perform a contract; to detect, protect against, or prosecute security incidents, fraud or illegal activity; to use the information only internally in ways reasonably aligned with your expectations as our customer (such as maintaining sales records),and to comply with legal obligations.
- Do Not Sell – Where requested, we will not share your information with business partners who provide value to us in exchange for such information. For “Do-Not-Sell” requests, please email customer service.
For All U.S. Residents – Account Deletion Requests
For Account Deletion requests for all U.S. residents, please email customer service.
To respond to your request, we will need to collect information from you to verify your identity and to enable us to link the information we hold relevant to your identity. The verification process helps ensure that we are honoring your requests for information about you, and not about someone else.