My Vape Order, Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
My Vape Order, Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 05/19/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- EIN Number
- Email Address
- Credit or debit Card
- Transaction History
a. We collect business verification because we are a B2B company and only ship to verified businesses. We do keep these documents on file for our records.
- Contact information including email addresses, shipping and billing addresses;
a. For the purpose of billing and shipping orders, emailing invoices, and order confirmations, return confirmations from orders that you place on our website www.myvapeorder.com.
- IP Addresses are taken as a security measure for your order to keep your account safe. We may check the geo tag location to validate at risk orders.
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
Credit card or debit card is taken at time of payment but is never kept on our premise or stored in our records. We use Cyber Source to process the credit cards and if you choose to keep a card on file it is kept securely in the vault at Cyber Source.
My Vape Order Inc. may collect your personal Information when you:
- Place an order from our website
- Create an account
- Return an item
- Inquire about our products or services or contact customer service
- Request marketing materials
- Sign up for our email updates/newsletter or other promotional materials
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
Under no circumstances will we give away or sell your personal information to anyone else for any reason. Any information we gain through our use of community polls, surveys, cookies, session tracking or anything else, is used internally and for the sole purpose of making your shopping experience easy and convenient as possible. If you are on our mailing list and you ask us to remove you, we will do so immediately, and we will not attempt to sell your information. We respect your privacy.
How we use your information to contact you
- Emails: When you sign up with an account on our website you are automatically added as a subscriber to our email marketing list. We send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can un-subscribe from our Email List at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link on each email we send. You can also send us an email requesting to be un-subscribed to email@example.com.
- Cell Phone Texts: If your telephone number is a mobile phone number you will get texts when you place an order letting you know your order was received. We also send out special promotions by text during the holiday season or when a special product comes in or is on sale. You can opt out of the Text messages by sending “Stop” at any time
- Research and Updates: From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, or account updates, or we may contact you about an order you placed on www.myvapeorder.com. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. If you do not wish to be included in this type of communication, please contact our customer support team at:firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you are in one of the EU Countries that comply with the GDPR, you will be given an option to opt out of cookies when you first visit our website. Since technology is prone to errors it is possible you may not get the cookie consent when you visit our website. If you believe you did not get the cookie consent notification and should have; it was most likely due to some programming error. Please contact us so we can correct the issue at email@example.com
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may opt out of all emails, and communications that we do for marketing purposes by click the Un-subscribe link. You can also send us an email pertaining to your wishes for how we can use your information and we will abide. Whenever you sign up for an account on www.myvapeorder.com you are automatically added as a subscriber to our email marketing list. We will send promotional emails about new products, exclusive offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply click the unsubscribe link on any of the marketing emails you receive.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you would like a copy of the information that My Vape Order Inc. is retaining of yours, please send an email to email@example.com.
Or if you wish contact us in writing or by phone:
My Vape Order Inc.
300 Goddard Way
Irvine, CA 92618
- If you believe that any information we are retaining of yours is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
My Vape Order Inc. will respond to any such inquiries or complaints within forty-five (45) days. If you feel My Vape Order Inc failed to respond or its response is insufficient or does not address the concern, please contact our Customer Service Department with your Complaint Direct by phone or email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you wish contact us in writing or by phone:
My Vape Order Inc.
300 Goddard Way
Irvine, CA 92618